English Fluency Courses
B-GHUD provides you with the English fluency training in Kerala. Many nuances trouble one when you attempt to speak the universal language, English, proficiently. At a time when this has become as inevitable as your academic qualification, failure to ensure your fluency in English will cost you much. This language is flooded with thousands of idioms, colloquialisms and strange exceptions to the established grammar rules which would baffle a non-native speaker. Our English Fluency class is a great opportunity which provides exposure to this world of English. Be sure that this will prepare you to be confident in every twist and turn that the language throws at you and will help you unlock the next level of fluency through our comprehensive coverage of all modules of language. With an unparalleled history and an unmatching record, our English Fluency classes stand unique for almost a decade unchallenged by anybody.
Benefits of attending English fluency classes
1.Connect with New People: Learning English as a foreign language will allow you to communicate with native speakers and ESL (English as a Second language). You will be able to gain a new perspective of the world, enhance your ability to communicate and understand yourself and others better.
In other words: English is everywhere.
2.The Language of Business: There’s a reason why many call English the international language of business. Walk into any job interview at a Fortune 500 company, and you’ll quickly understand why. Almost every large corporation is rooted in strong English communication skills.
Translation? You must be able to negotiate with clients and customers in English. Otherwise, your chances of success in the business world are slim.
3.Enjoy Travel Experiences: If you work abroad or want to travel the globe, learning English is a great choice. With so many English-speakers worldwide, learning the language can help you communicate with locals along the way.
When travelling, it’s always wise to brush-up on the standard questions, greetings, and phrases in the local language. Doing so shows respect for the country you are visiting.
Basic knowledge of English is also needed to communicate with tourism-related businesses. Paying for a hotel, ordering at a restaurant, or asking for directions is a lot easier.
4. Make More Money: When you’re bilingual, you open up the opportunity for a higher earnings potential. Research from Wharton and LECG Europe found that studying a second language is correlated with about 2% more in annual income. And while that may not seem like a lot, the return on investment over many years is much higher.
If you’re a foreign professional that is learning English as a second language, the payoff is even higher. When bilingual English speakers return to their homeland, they often earn higher salaries.
5. Be a Better Student: Many students around the world study English as a second language. When they do so, it opens up promising academic and career opportunities in the future.
Do you hope to one day attend a prestigious university such as Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, or MIT? Then, being proficient in the native tongue gives you a competitive edge.
6. Immigration Benefits: If you can’t speak English as an immigrant, it will put you at a significant disadvantage. Likewise, if you aren’t fluent in English, it can limit your job opportunities. It can also lead to social isolation. Why? Because it’s very difficult to immerse yourself into a new culture when you can’t speak the native tongue.
7. Easy to Learn: The good news is, you may have an easier time than others if English is your second language. This is because English is closely related to many other languages due to its European roots. German, Latin, and French speakers, for example, may find English easier to learn. But, if you’re not a native speaker of those tongues, don’t lose hope! As with mastering, any foreign language—consistent practice is critical. Take advantage of the many resources and courses available that make learning English a breeze!
Why choose us?
- Flexible timing
- 100% placement assistance
- Project-based training
- Personalized Attention
- 100% Job Oriented
If you believe in yourself and learn the way you want. Join us!!